A few factoids about this year’s event:
- This year’s program featured 10 separate events (plus the Opening Night blind draw, in singles, doubles, triples and team competitions);
- Play was conducted over the course of six days and evenings, totaling more than 112 hours of competition…an average of more than 18 hours each day;
· Nearly 3,000 players, divided into multiple levels based on skill rating accrued during league play in the Team Dart qualifying period, were greeted by 297 dart machines each day (and evening)—all displayed on a single, cohesive 78,000 square foot tournament hall in the Paradise Event Center at Westgate Las Vegas;
· NDA gratefully acknowledges the quartet of manufacturer sponsor members: Arachnid 360, Gaelco Darts, Loewen Entertainment and Phoenix Darts for supplying and servicing the equipment;
· During the 10 events, players were placed in a total of 96 different skill levels, a reflection of the breadth and depth of the competitive mix;
· An impressive 1,607 players/teams earned cash prizes during this year’s Team Dart. Another 52 won certificates to be redeemed for free entries at Team Dart 2020 or 2021.
· Top finishers who placed first through third in their respective levels during the competition also earned trophies. In all, more than 600 trophies were awarded this year. Photos of virtually all of this year’s top winners at Team Dart will soon be on display on our www.ndadarts.com website; and
· Each player received a goodie bag included pins, koozies, a set of dart flight, tournament handbook and other items.
Attached is a performance report on your players who participated at this year’s Team Dart.
Please mark your calendars for next year’s Team Dart: April 2-8, 2020 at the Paradise Event Center in Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV!